Monday, November 26, 2012

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog!  I have been meaning to start this blog for quite some time.  This is my first blog, so it will probably be a very varied kind of blog.  I am interested in a ton of different things and will probably post about all of them (eeks).

Little background.....

I am currently /about/ 24 weeks pregnant with my first child (it's a girl!) and have been married to THE BEST man in the world for just over a year (we got married on 11/11/11).  So, I will probably post quite a bit about pregancy, babies, newlywed, etc..  Some other things that I'm interested in and will /hopefully/ post about is photography, knitting, sewing, cooking, fashion..... umm.. and my dog, Izzy. 

I have plenty of projects that I'm working on now, which is why I decided to go ahead and start this off (I was going to wait to the beginning of the year....hmm)... such as:

Decorating the Nursery
Making crib bedding (bumper, skirt, blanket)
Knitting baby things
Plus, fun pregnancy photos and whatnot...

I'm hoping that by posting things on a blog, it will force me to really document what I do/make, but I am also hoping that maybe one of my posts will help someone else like the many other blogs have helped me. 

ANYWAYS... welcome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment